by the way. iridescent Paillette Dress, XS
- These oversized iridescent sequins are called "paillettes"
- The word paillettes comes from the French word paille, which means straw. I don't know how we got from straw to oversized sequins, if you know tell me because I'm really curious and my etymological dictionary doesn't have any clues.
- 14" across bust, 24" from top to hem
- New with tags, originally $68
- Condition note: I feel like some of the paillettes are missing, but it's hard to tell because the overall effect is so dazzling. Check the pictures to see what I mean.